It’s almost time to color eggs!
If you have a lot of kids (like I do) or you just like to color a lot of eggs, then you may be asking after your Easter egg coloring, “What will I do with all those hard-boiled eggs?” So I found a bunch of recipes for you to look through. There are 3 categories of recipes: Sandwich Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes, Everything Else (mainly salads) Recipes.
Sandwich Recipes that Use Hard-Boiled Eggs:
- Chicken & Egg Salad Sandwich from TheFitBlog.com — uses 3 eggs
- Cheesy Ham and Egg Sandwiches Recipe from — uses 4 eggs
- CopyCat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe from Cincy Shopper.com — uses 3 eggs for 2 sandwiches)
- Egg Salad from Small Town Woman– uses 3 eggs — uses 6 eggs for 4 sandwiches
- Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps from Aileen Cooks — uses 2 eggs for 4 wraps
- Egg Salad Sandwich from Drugstore Divas — uses 2 eggs for 1 sandwich
- Traditional Southern Chicken Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground — uses 2 eggs
- Avocado Egg Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground — uses 6 eggs
- Avocado Egg Salad Recipe from Sugar, Spice and Family — uses 8 eggs for 6 sandwiches
- Mediterranean Egg Salad In Lettuce Cups Recipe from 5 Minutes from Mom — uses 5 eggs
- BLT Egg Salad from Two Healthy Kitchens — uses 12 eggs
- Egg-amole (Mexican Egg Salad with Avocado and Greek Yogurt) from Two Healthy Kitchen — uses 6 eggs
- Caesar Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps from Peace, Love and Low Carbs
- Ham Salad Sandwich from 3 Boys and a Dog — uses 2 eggs
- Instant Pot Luxury Egg Mayonnaise Sandwiches from Recipe This — uses 6 eggs
Deviled Eggs Recipes:
You may want a more “adult” deviled egg recipe. There are some recipes that probably only adults will like, and some that kids will love too!
- Buffalo Deviled Eggs Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy — uses 5 eggs
- Best Spicy Deviled Eggs from Savory Tooth — uses 6 eggs
- Bacon & Horseradish Deviled Eggs from — uses 4 eggs
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs from Mama Likes to Cook — uses 12 eggs
- Avocado Deviled Eggs from Small Town Woman — uses 6 eggs
- Quick Blend Avocado Devilled Eggs from Recipe This — uses 6 eggs
- California-Style Devilled Eggs from My Organized Chaos — uses 12 eggs
- Salsa Deviled Eggs from My Organized Chaos — uses 12 eggs
- Classic Southern Deviled Eggs from The Kitchen is My Playground — uses 6 eggs
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe from Six Dollar Family — uses 6 eggs
- Bok Choy Deviled Eggs with Bacon! from Fearless Dining — uses 6 eggs
- Chorizo Deviled Eggs Recipe from Organized Island
- Classic deviled eggs from My Gorgeous Recipes — uses 4 eggs
- Deviled Eggs from Happy Foods — uses 12 eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Bacon from Living Well Spending Less — uses 18 eggs
- Deviled Egg Recipe For Kids from JDaniel4’s Mom — uses 6 eggs
- Greek Yogurt Deviled Eggs from Mama Likes to Cook — uses 6 eggs
- Mediterranean Deviled Egg Recipe with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from Two Healthy Kitchens — uses 12 eggs
- Deviled Eggs with a Kick Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life — uses 12 eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs from Peace, Love and Low Carbs — uses 6 eggs
Miscellaneous Recipes using Hard-Boiled Eggs:
- Seven Layer Salad from New South Charm — uses 3 eggs
- Gluten Free Christmas Breakfast Casserole from All She Cooks — uses 8 eggs
- Great Canadian Potato Salad from My Organized Chaos — uses 2 eggs
- Barbecue Ranch Bacon Tomato Egg Salad from Small Town Woman — uses 3 eggs
- Barbecue Chicken Cobb Salad from Small Town Woman — uses 2 eggs
- Easy Spanish Chorizo, Potato, Egg, Bean Salad from Happy Foods– uses 3 eggs
- Cabbage Pie and My Secret Ingredient from Imagelicious — uses 3 eggs
- Fresh Spinach Salad with Dressing from Bunny’s Warm Oven — uses 3 eggs
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad Recipe from Organized 31 — uses 8 eggs
- Macaroni Egg Salad from Dancing Through the Rain — uses 6 eggs
- Simple Macaroni Salad from Couponing for Freebies — uses 4 eggs
- Basil, Chicken and Hard Boiled Egg Macaroni Salad Recipe from Hot Eats and Cool Reads — uses 2 eggs
- Avocado Egg Salad (no mayo) from Trial and Eater — uses 8 eggs
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad Recipe from Hot Eats and Cool Reads — uses 6 eggs
- Crab Bake Casserole Recipe from The Savvy Age — uses 6 eggs
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.