This Chicken Manicotti dish is wonderful to make as you can cook it for now or freeze it for later!
This recipe is another one I originally got from the Quick Cooking magazine. It is super easy, and it only has 7 ingredients (six if you leave out the mushrooms like I do!) Of course, you can eat one dish, and freeze one; freeze both dishes ; or use both if you have a large family or are having guests over. Here’s how you make it:
We like to eat Chicken Manicotti for dinner along with our favorite Angel Biscuits!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.