I used to post about deals and free stuff all the time.
These days with my older kids in sports and with me teaching all morning and everything else I have to do, I don’t post like I used to.
However . . .
There’s too much good stuff to not post today!
I am downloading free Thanksgiving printables from some great bloggers and thought I would share with you the fun finds I have discovered:
- You can get a free Thanksgiving Planner for Busy Moms if you subscribe to Encouraging Moms at Home.
- Your kids will love these Thanksgiving Finger Puzzles from Path Through the Narrow Gate.
- These cute Free Printable Thanksgiving Stickers from CUSTOMlabels.net would make great name place cards for your Thanksgiving table.
- Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart Card Set includes 12 Memory Verse cards, 12 bookmarks, and 6 “I’m Thankful for You” Greeting Cards from Thinking Kids Press
- Free printable thankfulness journal plus a coloring page of Isaiah 63:7 plus a bunch of other printables for other holidays from Not Consumed
- “I am Thankful” Cornucopia from Keepsake Curriculum
- Gratitude Journal from WriteShop. There will be a pop-up on the right hand side of the screen
I’m also an affiliate for Crystal Paine’s course, 15 Days to a Healthier You course , and this is crazy!! For 24 hours, it is only $5.
On Thursday, the price will be $10, and on Friday, the price will go up to $15. That’s still a good deal, but why wait two days and pay ten more dollars? Plus, there is a money-back guarantee. Crystal offers a 7-day money back guarantee, so if for any reason, you find that this course doesn’t live up to all of your expectations for it, her company is happy to refund you your purchase price — no questions asked!
Go –> HERE <– to get 15 Days to a Healthier You for only $5!
I just bought it, so I’m going to go through it too. If you buy through my link (or anyone else’s), let me know! we can get in a Facebook group and encourage each other to have a healthier year and to stay strong!
I have looked at the 103 page downloadable course booklet, and it is like Crystal’s books. It is well-written content that is real and personal with projects that finish up each of the 15 days’ readings. Come join me! $5 is equal to one Starbucks coffee, less than one movie ticket, and less than one lunch out. You have nothing to lose, and a healthier you to gain!