This Oreo ice cream dessert is a dessert my mom found in a church cookbook, and it has quickly become a favorite of our family.
It is an easy dessert to make; however, you must allow time for each layer to do what it is supposed to do. It tastes good no matter what, but it looks much prettier if the ice cream has time to get frozen again after spreading and the fudge sauce has time to cool.
Since I now live in the land of perpetual summer, we made this dessert for our Easter. We had nobody over to eat with us, and I knew my kids would love to have this dessert over pies. Sure enough, they were very pleased with our Oreo Ice Cream Dessert, and I was pleased that there was plenty left-over for later.
Here is how you make Oreo Ice Cream Dessert:
Don’t forget to enter this Mother’s Day Giveaway! It closes in 4 days!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.