Are you ready to see all the favorite recipe posts from October?
There are many great recipes that you will want to try for yourself! Link up your recipes to today’s linky below to get your recipes pinned and possibly featured in December!
There were 5 weeks of parties in October. October 3rd’s party had 3 favorite posts:
- Crunchy Halloween Monster Munch from 3 Boys and a Dog
- One Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta from Honey and Birch
- Candy Corn Bars from Cooking on the Front Burner
On October 10th, one post squeaked out with just one more view than the other posts!
- Frankenstein Sugar Cookies from Making Memories With Your Kids was the favorite recipe.
Another Halloween recipe was the favorite recipe from October 17th’s party:
- Halloween Zombie Burritos on Spinach Wraps from Alison’s Allspice received the most views.
Two posts from The Kittchen had the most views on October 24th’s party:
Four posts had the most views from October 31st’s party:
- 21 Day Fix Fall Salad from Carrie Elle
- Grandmama Hall’s Banana Nut Cake from Food & Forte
- Chili Cheese Dog Pizza from Cooking with Curls
- Cranberry-Orange Scones from Cooking with Curls
Click on the links above or on the photos below to check out the recipes!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.