This past Saturday, I hired +MaAnna Stephenson from BlogAid to look over Creative K Kids to see if I was vulnerable to attack from the bot attack that is going on. I have subscribed to her Tips Tuesdays newsletter and read about the bot attack that is happening. Creative K Kids is starting to pull in a little bit (very little bit) of income,and I want to protect it from being compromised. Sure enough, I was very vulnerable. So MaAnna gave me a lot of advice, and the last couple of days I have been busy behind the scenes trying to do what I can to repair the problems and also letting MaAnna handle a couple additions to the .htcaccess folder that I don’t want to touch!
Therefore, I have been up very late the last few days and not written up a new post today; however, I also figured out how to find out what were my most viewed posts using Google Analytics yesterday.
My most viewed food post was from last summer. When I wrote the post, I was amazed at the great response I got from Pinterest as I thought it wouldn’t do that great. I thought almost everyone in the world already knew how to make No Bake Oatmeal Cookies, and who would come look at my recipe? Well, I was wrong and very happy to be wrong! It goes to show that you should always make a pinnable image and pin it even if you think that the post won’t do that great!
I did not have to update this post much except optimize the pictures, delete them from the post and from my media library and then put them back into the post. Boy, do I wish I would have started doing this step when I first started blogging. To optimize JPEG pictures, you can use THIS FREE TOOL. It’s easy, but it is another step to do!
I hope you all had time to write up some food posts to share with us! Please only link up posts that you have not linked up before.
This month Tammy from Creative K Kids, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life, and Anna from Family Living on a Budget are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.