Ever dream of quitting your job and working at home?
Ever dream of pulling in a significant part-time or full-time income at home — since you are there already and income is tight?
I’ve been in the dreaming stage before, and I’ve kind-of let go of those dreams for a while because I know that I am doing what I should be doing and I don’t have the time or know-how to chase those dreams right now, but . . .
if you are in the dreaming stage right now and need to know how to do it, then . . .
Really — for real. I know when I was thinking about making this blog more profitable, or when I dreamed of starting a different blog with a really great idea that I had, or when I thought about sewing these doll sleeping bags I made or some custom tablecloths, I would get bogged down by questions, like:
- What do I have to do legally as a business?
- How do I handle all the spreadsheets and money going in and out?
- Should I sell on Etsy or just a blog?
- How do I advertise?
All of these questions — and more — are answered in The Work at Home Bundle that is being offered for the next 6 days for only $47.
I have stopped sharing a lot of these bundles because I stink at selling things, and I only want to offer things that excite me and might excite you as well. This bundle is what I was looking for when I was seriously thinking of trying to start my own business. And the great thing is that you can put out the $47 now and take your time going through all the resources. Look at just a few of the courses and ebooks that are being offered:
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley (worth $12.00)
- Earn $1,000/Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira (worth $197.00)
- The Etsy Seller’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Time and Money Saving Guide for Makers and Crafters by Sarah Korhnak (worth $12.00)
- Services Superhero: Create a Set of Services That Clients LITERALLY Can’t Say No To by Lizzie Davey (worth $79.00)
- The Work-at-Home Survival Guide by Caitlin Pyle (worth $17.00)
- Brand Your Small Business: Create a Brand That Connects! by Emma Bates (worth $29.00)
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese (worth $147.00)
- Lead Generation Academy: A System to Attract the RIGHT Clients by Cloris Kylie (worth $297.00)
- Business Management Spreadsheets by Rachael Wynn (worth $47.00)
- Smart Cents: Financial and Legal Tips as You Launch and Grow Your Dream Business by Natalie Joy (worth $196.00)
- Rockin’ Virtual Assistants eCourse by David Murphy and Sadie Roach (worth $247.00)
- The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter’s Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! by Lisa Morosky (worth $9.99)
- Live: Creating a Life You Love by Mandi Ehman (worth $67.00)
And much more!
There are products for people selling services, people wanting to sell products, desiring to be a VA, wanting to have their own cake business, mystery shoppers, transcribers, and then basic principles for anyone that has their own business. Some of these courses I have seen touted by other bloggers such as the Rockin’ Virtual Assistants eCourse that normally is $247, but you can get this course plus all the other courses and e-books for only $47 now — plus many bonuses.
I understand if you are not at a point where you can do this right now. I am there too. But if you think this is something you will want to look into more in the next year or two, get it now; because it is only on sale for 6 days.
At the bottom of this post, you can see pictures of all that is available in this bundle, or you can go HERE to read the descriptions or get more information.
Here are pictures of all that is available:
Here are a few important details:
- When can you order this bundle? Wednesday, June 7, 2017 – Monday, June 12, 2017
- Price? $47
- Total value of the bundle? $2,336.10
- What’s included? 30 eBooks, 1 audiobook, 14 eCourses, 5 printable packs and 7 bonuses (3 physical + 4 digital), total value: $320