I have participated in this Christmas giveaway for at least three years now. It is always my favorite as we get to bless some of our followers with some cash right before Christmas.
This year, I want to share with you a favorite Holiday Mint Pie we make every year. It is so easy to make, and very yummy. If you like mint at all, you will like this pie. It is not an over-powering mint flavor and the pie is light and not super rich.
Here’s how you make Holiday Mint Pie:
- Mix 1 cup crushed Keebler Grasshopper Fudge Mint Cookies and 3 tablespoons hot water.
- Spoon into a graham cracker crust and gently spread to cover bottom.
- Beat 3 ounces cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, and 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract. Fold in 3 1/2 cups whipped topping. Divide mixture in half.
- Stir 6-10 drops of green food coloring into one half of the mixture until it is evenly colored.
- Fill pie crust with alternate dollops of white and green whipped topping mixtures.
- Smooth top of pie with spatula. Chill 3 hours.
- Make berries and holly leaves using cinnamon candies and spearmint leaves or crush up a candy cane and sprinkle it over the top of the pie or sprinkle crushed up mint cookie on the top of the pie.
- 1 cup crushed Keebler Grasshopper Fudge Mint Cookies (I have also used Aldi mint cookies that look like Keebler's cookies and Oreo's peppermint cookies.
- 3 Tablespoons hot water
- 1 6 ounces storebought Graham Cracker Pie Crust or make a graham cracker pie crust
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 1/2 cups whipped topping thawed
- 6-10 drops green food coloring
- red hot cinnamon candies optional
Mix cookies and hot water. Spoon into crust and gently spread to cover bottom.
Beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in sugar, milk, and peppermint extract.
Fold in whipped topping.
Divide mixture in half. Stir food coloring into one half until evenly colored.
Fill pie crust with alternate dollops of white and green whipped topping mixtures.
Smooth top of pie with spatula. Chill 3 hours.
Make berries and holly leaves using cinnamon candies and spearmint leaves. (optional) I like to crush up a candy cane and sprinkle it over the top of the pie or sprinkle crushed up cookie on the top of the pie.
Praying you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas! Here is our annual Cash for Christmas giveaway!
We are so excited to be giving away $300 in cash prizes for you to use starting this Thanksgiving weekend.
Here are the prizes:
1 – $100 Amazon Gift Card
1 – $75 Target Gift Card
2 – $50 Walmart Gift Card
1 – $25 Kohls Gift Card
And a $10 Starbucks gift card as an extra bonus winner!!
There will be 6 winners in this giveaway. Each winner will receive a gift card code to use on the online store or in the actual store.
Now its time to meet our wonderful co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Starting at the top row we have:
Sinea Pies – Ducks ‘n a Row, Susan Renker – Culinary Envy, Linda Cassidy – A Labour of Life, Sarah Louderback – Devastate Boredom, Melissa Russo – The Farm Girl Gabs, Monica Geglio – Mommy & Love, Tammy Doiel – Creative K Kids, Kim Purvis – Made in a Day, Meredith Spidel – The Mom of the Year, Audrey Humaciu – That Recipe, Michelle James – Our Crafty Mom, Christine Luken – Your Strong Tower, Kari Carter (Jonard) – Keep it Simple, DIY, Trish Sutton – By Trish Sutton, Marie Dabbs – The Inspiration Vault, Marcy Lautanen-Raleigh – Backyard Patch Herbal Blog, Carrie Albrecht – Curly Crafty Mom, Whitney Johnson – Beauty, Baby, and a Budget, Lauren Becker – Shooting Stars Mag, Lauren Kim – Mom Home Guide, Leslie Clingan – Once Upon a Time & Happily Ever After, Carol Bray – The Red Painted Cottage, Emily Fish – Domestic Deadline, Kenyatta Harris – My Design Rules, Dana Lardner – Goods Giving Back & How In The World, Habiba Elkaihel – Craftify My Love, Tammy Adams – My Life Abundant, Pam Lamore – P.S. I Love You Crafts
Please stop by and say hi to these wonderful ladies and their blogs.
The giveaway will end midnight on Wednesday, November 22nd, the night before Thanksgiving. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize. If you respond right away, we will get you the gift card code promptly so that you can shop with it on Black Friday! If we don’t hear in 48 hours, we will choose another winner.