These Chocolate Caramel Cookies are some of our family’s favorite cookies.
And they are super easy! My daughters make these all on their own because it is just a cake mix with a few other ingredients along with Rolo candies.
Typically, we make these cookies every Christmas with red and green M & M’s on them:
Our kids’ friends have come to love these cookies as we share plates of cookies with our friends each Christmas. Since a couple of the friends had a going away party, my daughter decided to make these cookies for them and she also made a video of making these cookies at the same time:
No matter the occasion, these cookies are the perfect party dessert!
Just change up the M & M’s and they are perfect for any holiday — or just because you want to eat some chocolaty goodness with gooey caramel!
You can print out this recipe by clicking on the picture below or by clicking on the print symbol below!
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 42 Rolo candies
- mini M & M's or regular size M & M's
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Roll tablespoons of dough into balls. Press a candy into each ball. Make sure each Rolo is covered with dough. Press 4 mini M & M's into the top of each cookie.
Place 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until tops are cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.