Here is this month’s quote:
I’m going to keep aiming, and I may even hit it!
Last month, I hit an all-time low on blog views since about 3 years ago. I have been climbing back up due to a couple of great giveaways and more effort placed on blogging this past month, but I still have an upward climb ahead of me.
Here’s how I did on August’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. — I did really well the first half of the month. I have gotten out of my old rhythm now that school has started, and I need to get a new rhythm established.
Finish K-5 math with Kiley and 2nd grade math with Joshua. Do more Phonics with Joshua.I did as much as I could, and they were ready for the math they are are now doing. Laminate Phonics flashcards. Do lesson plans for school.
- Exercise 2 times a week. I did not get any exercise done.
- Go to bed by 11:00 p.m. Fail
- Set up a doctor’s appointment for Joshua. Did not do.
- Set up dentist appointments for September for kids. Did not do.
Finish pencil pouches for 4 kids (already started just yesterday [Sunday, July 31]).Aren’t they cute?
Get Kaylin signed up for Algebra I co-op. Get ready for my husband’s special Sunday on August 28.
- Get 2 social media jobs 90% done — post once a week; get one job 50% done — post once a week. I need to finish these!!
- Spend 10 minutes on Pinterest 5 times a week. Fail
- Make 2 new recipes. Fail. I did make 2 old recipes and take pictures for Tasty Tuesdays. You can see one of them here.
Work on my menu bar one week.I added 15 recipes to the recipe pages. Get 2 review/giveaways up.You can still enter 2 giveaways by clicking on the pictures below:
- Get 2 Scattered Saturdays up. I only did one.
Get one DIY tutorial up. My pencil pouch post counts! Also the Duck Tape post is a DIY! Participate in Facebook group sharing threads 2 times a week. Mainly for my sponsored posts.
- Get my views back up to 10,000 a month. I only made it to 8,500; but that is 2,500 better than last month!
Here are a few more of my favorite posts from this past month (Click on the pictures to visit the posts.):
Here are September’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.
- Get my part-time job done before kids get home from school. I have a 10-15 hour a week job for one month; but with me going into school every morning, it may still be hard to get it all done on Mondays – Thursdays in the afternoon.
- Set up a doctor’s appointment for Joshua.
- Set up dentist appointments for October for kids.
- Look into Upward sports for the kids.
- Just focus on getting what needs to be done, done. Nothing extra as I have to get my job done, plus teach 3 hours a day Monday – Thursday. Co-op for Kaylin also starts in September.
- Finish 4 social media jobs.
- Spend 10 minutes on Pinterest 3 times a week. (Schedule pins for old seasonal posts.)
- Make 2 new recipes.
- Work on my menu bar one week.
- Get 1 review/giveaway up.
- Get 1 Scattered Saturdays up.
- Get one DIY tutorial up. (fall blog hop)
- Participate in Facebook group sharing threads 2 times a week.
- Get my views back up to 10,000 a month.
What are your plans for September?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!