Here is this month’s quote:
If your life is like mine, you run into many obstacles. But be encouraged by keeping your eyes on the big picture and by seeing what you did accomplish rather on what you did not accomplish.
Here’s how I did on September’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. I did not do them daily. I am still trying to find something that will work right now, but I will keep at it!
Get my part-time job done before kids get home from school.I have one more week left of the job. I did have to do it on Friday too, but I got the amount of hours required each week done.
- Set up a doctor’s appointment for Joshua. I think I will talk to a doctor next week.
- Set up dentist appointments for October for kids. I just printed out some papers. I still need to set up an appointment!
Look into Upward sports for the kids.The one I want to do has updated their website yet. Hopefully they will do it again. Just focus on getting what needs to be done, done. Nothing extra as I have to get my job done, plus teach 3 hours a day Monday – Thursday. Co-op for Kaylin also starts in September.
Finish 4 social media jobs. I finished 2 jobs. I only had 3 to work on.
- Spend 10 minutes on Pinterest 3 times a week. (Schedule pins for old seasonal posts.) Did not do; but I scheduled my new pins.
- Make 2 new recipes. I did not make new recipes; but I did write up 3 posts for recipes that I had already taken pictures for but had never put on here before.
- Work on my menu bar one week. Did not do.
Get 1 review/giveaway up. Get 1 Scattered Saturdays up.Go HERE to see it. Get one DIY tutorial up. (fall blog hop)I shared this Fall Popcorn Craft. Participate in Facebook group sharing threads 2 times a week.I did for my social media jobs. Get my views back up to 10,000 a month.I am at 12,000 pageviews. The last couple of days, my views have been down again.
Here are a few more of my favorite posts from this past month (Click on the pictures to visit the posts.)
Here are October’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.
- Spend time studying our ladies Sunday School book.
- Set up a doctor’s appointment for Joshua.
- Set up dentist appointments for October for kids.
- Look into Upward sports for the kids.
- Make swim shorts for Karis and Kristi.
- Have at least one group of friends over to our house.
- Work on 3 social media jobs to work on.
- Spend 10 minutes on Pinterest 3 times a week. (Schedule pins for old seasonal posts.)
- Make 2 new recipes.
- Work on my menu bar one week.
- Get 1 review/giveaway up.
- Get 2 Scattered Saturdays up.
- Do Thanksgiving blog hop post.
- Participate in Facebook group sharing threads 2 times a week.
- Get my views up to 15,000 a month.My views have dropped off this week again.
What are your plans for October?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!