Wow! We got a ton done in April which makes me hopeful that we will get all that we need to get done in May done.
I love this quote because our priorities are changing every month due to life changing.
Here’s how I did on April’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. — I have been very bad this month! I’ve started reading a Psalm and Proverbs again in the car on the way to school so that I at least do something.
Put more of my curriculum up for sale.It’s all up; now it just needs to sell. I’ve posted it HERE. Pack up more items/get rid of more items/do garage sale.Garage sale is DONE! We did very well. I just need to sell a couple of things on Craigslist. Get house ready to sell.We actually just loaded a 20′ truck up and it’s going to Florida. This will help us immensely to make the house look roomier so we can list it. Continue getting ready for Kindergarten graduation. We are doing well on knowing our songs and poems. Visit with one friend. I went to a little party my friend had, and I visited with a good friend as she helped me with my garage sale and the night we packed up. Spend time with my husband’s side of the family.I did not; but my husband and some of the kids did. Contact hotels and see if I can do a review for them on our travel to Florida and get a discount and then make reservations.No reviews were available; but reservations have been made. Schedule a playdate for May with Kaylin’s friends; one friend is coming over on April 9.She had one friend come over. Visit my sister the last weekend in April to get rid of more items.My sister actually came up to me with all the stuff, but we are going to see them this weekend.
- Get one review post up. — One should be arriving soon for me to do. I finally got it, but now I am too busy to do the craft. Hopefully I can get to it in May.
One sponsored post. — I have not received any yet.I had two this past month! I would love views on them especially this one (there is a $25 gift card giveaway too!):
—Mostaccioli Alfredo Recipe with $25 gift card giveaway
— Printable Pampers Coupons
Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I have not been hired for these recently.I have two jobs currently. Do one Scattered Saturdays.I am only up to January! You can see pictures of Joshua’s and Kiley’s birthdays on January’s post. I don’t know if I’ll ever get caught up or not!
- Keep my views around 15,000 views. My views have been terrible! I’m at almost 10,000 pageviews, and last year I was at 15,000. Maybe it is because I am not able to share my posts like I used to be able to do and I am not doing craft posts. However, I do have great recipes and some good posts published plus all my old posts. I had 30,000 pageviews in December, so I think it is because Pinterest has changed their algorithm. Although I am still getting my highest referral traffic from them. I also do not have all the inlinkz referrals as I am not doing my Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I don’t know. I am disappointed as I’ve been trying to put more time into blogging to keep my views up, and it seems such a struggle now. Nevertheless, I got 2 sponsored posts this past month, and two more I am doing/finishing up in May. I am very thankful for that!
Publish at least one printable — I need to do a verse printable this week to finish out my alphabet series. Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts.Can you tell that we like desserts? Here are the recipes I added this month:
— 3 Easy Recipes for a Kid’s Movie night
—Easy Mostaccioli Alfredo with Chicken Strips
—Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
Here are May’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.
- Sell all curriculum
- Pack up house.
- Clean house/Get house ready to sell.
- Kindergarten graduation
- Have fun with friends and family here.
- Schedule a playdate for May with Kaylin’s friend and maybe Karis’s friend.
- Get one review post up. — I need to get one done for a product I just received.
- One sponsored post. — I have two scheduled for this month.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I have a couple I need to finish this month.
- Do one Scattered Saturdays.
- Somehow get my views back up around 15,000 views.
- Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts.
Here are some of my Thoughtful Thursdays posts from March.
What are your plans for May?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!