February was busy, exciting, and life-changing for our family; and now we launch into the third month of 2016!
I shared on this past week’s Thoughtful Thursday’s post how that our family will be moving in June to Florida. 1,300 miles away; 22 hours in a car. 3 months to get everything done.
It’s overwhelming when I think of all that must get done. I really don’t know how it will get done; but I know it must get done — so it will get done. So we will attempt to make goals that we will aim at so that at least some things get done and we don’t just sit and fret about all that needs to get done.
Here’s how I did on February’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. I need to do better in March.
- Get lesson plans/calendar done for Kindergarten for January. done
- Get ready for a trip we need to take in the middle of the month. done
- Get ready for 3 class parties. done
- Start getting Kindergarten graduation program done. Got the program typed out, but need to still work on it.
- Get one review post up. done
- Get one sponsored post up. done
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. done
- Do one Scattered Saturdays. done
- Keep my views around 20,000 views. I had a Valentine’s post that did great, so I had @34,000 pageviews this month. They have died off at the end of the month.
Here are March’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. I want to wake up earlier to spend time with God.
- Get lesson plans/calendar done for Kindergarten for March.
- Start going through clothes/packing boxes. I also want to get some items on Facebook garage sale groups/Craigslist to get big items out of our house so that we have room to start stacking boxes.
- Get house ready to sell.
- Get ready for spring break trip to see my Grandma.
- Go to visit the church in Florida first weekend in March.
- Get ready for a tally (behavior) party.
- Start practicing songs/poems for Kindergarten graduation.
- Visit with one friend at least. We want to spend some time with our friends here before we move so far away.
- Spend time with family.
- Get one review post up.
- One sponsored post.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs.
- Do one Scattered Saturdays.
- Keep my views around 20,000 views.
- Publish at least one printable
Here is one current giveaway. One more giveaway will be posted in the next week.
Here is my sponsored post that I would love some views on.
Here are some of my Thoughtful Thursdays posts from February.
Here are a few fun food posts from February:
And here are some free Dr. Seuss quote printables you can use this month!
What are your plans for March?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!