If you remember August’s goals, they were all centered around homeschooling. Since then, I started work as a teacher and my kids are going to the same small Christian school where my husband and I are teaching.
We did get more moved in, and I had worked quite a bit on my schedule for homeschool, but whatever. Life changes; God is in control; and now I need to figure out how I will make my daily life work!
Here are September’s goals:
- Since I am now out of my house from about 7:10 am – 5:00 pm (at a minimum), I need to really be vigilant about my time. I still don’t know how I will do it all, but here are my thoughts:
- Go to bed by 10:00 – 10:30. I have been falling asleep at night working, so I think it is better if I go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.
- Wake up at 5:00. Get a laundry in the wash machine, take a shower, work on some posts, make sure everything is ready to leave, pull food out of freezer for dinner.
- 6:00 Get myself ready.
- 6:30 Get kids ready.
- In the afternoon nap time, get everything done for school the next day.
- Do my kids’ homework from 3:40 -4:00 when they come to my room.
- Leave by 4:10 if possible and do more homework in the car ride home.
- Eat dinner by 6:00; Clean up by 7:00.
- Pack lunches for next day; fold laundry
- Finish homework.
- Have younger kids in bed by 8:00; older kids by 9:00.
- I am cutting back on my blogging because I just don’t have the time, and I am finding that I am forgetting to do what needs to be done. I would like to continue:
- Thoughtful Thursdays
- Tasty Tuesdays for September
- I am debating doing The Ultimate Pinterest Party.
- I want to do a couple of Scattered Saturdays. It’s been a long time.
- I will do newsletters only when there is something I want my readers to know about (like a giveaway or a great post.)
- I have two giveaways to post in the next week.
- I am no longer blogging my devotions. I now read my Bible in the car to the kids as travel in the morning and I share what verse was special to me that day and pray about it. I may be able to do more when I have a nap room.
- I have some Virtual Assistant work I am doing for other bloggers, and I would like to make this an emphasis, as it helps provide our needs. I also need to do some contributor posts. I feel like these are more important than my own blog now. I will do a couple posts that I love on my blog to keep it going and to keep my services out there for others to hire.
This past month, I did share a new recipe, No-Bake Cornflake Cookies.
My Thoughtful Thursdays posts are also some of my favorite posts where I shared this past month how God directed our paths!
I also had a couple of guest posts this month which was very helpful for my busy schedule:
I also did a couple contributor posts. I am actually making money doing this:
What are your plans for September?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!