It’s been a super busy month. So busy, in fact, that I have not had time to write the goals for November until now!
I am just trying to keep up at this point with everything that needs to get done, and some balls are getting dropped. I have found that I am not a “super mom.” I am not able to work full time, blog part-time, and keep everything going at home like I need to do. However, this is what must happen this year to meet our financial needs, so I will just do the best I can. We are looking at how things can change next year.
Here are November’s goals:
- In October, I said that I would like to be up at 5:30 a.m. on school mornings and in bed by 11 p.m. I did do that many days, but not always.
- Doing my grocery shopping on Saturday staying under my $100 budget a week for all supplies. In October, I did well with grocery shopping and my budget, but I did not really stick with doing a menu. I took it off my goals for November as I probably will not make a menu–even though I should.
- Do a couple of laundries throughout the week to help relieve laundry on Saturday. I did really well with doing laundries throughout the week this past week, but I did terrible before that. I want to keep up with it the rest of the month so we are not doing laundry all Saturday morning.
- Make the kids make their lunches in the evening. This helps our mornings so much.
- Start get ready for December this month for school and home.
- Get Christmas crafts ready.
- Get Christmas bulletin boards ready.
- Get some presents ordered and wrapped.
- Read my chapter for upcoming parenting book study.
- Continue to do Bible reading in the car as we drive into school. I did not do a good job with this in October.
Goals for Blogging:
I have cut back in blogging as I cannot do everything right now, but I do make some money blogging which is helping to pay for my daughters’ music lessons. Kaylin, Karis, and Kristi all have lessons every other week on their instruments which comes to over $100 a month. That is not in our budget right now, so I am doing extra “jobs” to pay for it.
- I am back to having over 10,000 pageviews last month! I need to be continue to be more diligent with my Facebook page and I need to do better at pinning my own content.
- I have another sponsored post this month. This gives me enough money for 1 1/2 months of private lessons in one post. Here is the sponsored post I had this past month. I would appreciate any views you could give it!!
- I need to do two contributor posts which earn a little bit of money. I did not get these done in October.
- I am still pinning for another blogger which also earns me some money.
- I have had several opportunities to do some tweets and facebook posts which also give me money. I am very excited about this new opportunity.
- On Tasty Tuesdays, I would like to clean up some of my old posts. Many pictures have disappeared when I switched who hosts my blog, and I need to fix the posts. I did not do this in October, but I plan to do some in November.
- I want to get a Scattered Saturdays up to share a few pictures I have taken of our family!
- Kaylin said she will write some posts for me. She just gave me a basic outline of one post that I can embellish. I am glad for any good content that I do not have to write!
I have a giveaway that will go up next Monday, November 16 –I am excited about it!
I have some wonderful ideas for posts as I am doing some crafts with my Kindergarteners, but I have not had time to write them up! I was not able to do any in October, and I don’t see how I will get them done in November. Maybe next year!
Here were some of my Thoughtful Thursdays posts from October.
What are your plans for November?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!