Goal #1: Get some sleep!
Yep, that is right. I think June may be a month with very little sleep. But God has seen us through so far, and I know He will give us the strength to get done what needs to be done.
Here is this month’s quote:
I find it interesting to see what quote is for each month, because I made all these pictures back in January. This month we will be moving to Florida and starting our life there. It has been “invisible” in one way. We are planning for the unknown. Not until we get there will it all become “visible.” Since we are not sure exactly what life will be like — and June will probably be very different than other months with all the unpacking we have to do — it is hard to make goals. But some goals are obvious, so that is what we will focus on in this goals post.
Here’s how I did on May’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. I did not do well here. I really want to do better now that school is over.
- Sell all curriculum. I sold a lot, but still have some left.
- Pack up house. We have a lot packed, but still have a lot to do this week.
Clean house/Get house ready to sell. It is on the market. Kindergarten graduation— It went very well! Have fun with friends and family here. Schedule a playdate for May with Kaylin’s friend and maybe Karis’s friend.
Get one review post up. — I need to get one done for a product I just received. One sponsored post. — I have two scheduled for this month. Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I have a couple I need to finish this month. Do one Scattered Saturdays. You can see some pictures HERE.
- Somehow get my views back up around 15,000 views. I did really bad the first three weeks. I had a giveaway that boosted my views the fourth week. I had only 9,000+ pageviews this month.
Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts.Here are some recipe posts from this past month. The Strawberry & Apple Fizz was a guest post!
Here are June’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.
- Sell more curriculum.
- Finishing packing up house the first week of June.
- Clean house/Get house ready to sell.
- Have fun with family on the way to Florida.
- Unpack in Florida
- Have a good time and get a lot done (curtains made/desk put together) with my parents after they arrive in Florida.
- Start getting to know our church family in Florida.
- Enjoy time as a family.
- Start figuring out what curriculum I need for school in August as well as enroll Kaylin in her math co-op.
- Look for a band for Karis.
- See if kids need any physicals for school.
- Get one review/giveaway post up. — I need to get one done for a product I just received.
- One sponsored post. — I stopped looking at these for a couple of weeks as I’m so busy right now.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I have a couple I need to do in June.
- Do one Scattered Saturdays.
- Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts.
What are your plans for June?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!