Wow, June is already here; and this summer will be very different for me.
As a reminder, here are my three main goals for the year:
- Spiritually: Read my Bible every day.
- Start exercising at least 2 times a week.
- Create good habits.
A check in for last month on how I did with my 3 main goals:
- I did better at my Bible reading the last half of the month.
- I did not exercise much.
- I did not get to sleep on time.
I did get done what needed to be done for each day. That was my main goal for May, and I feel like I managed to keep up with life.
Life goals for June:
- Do my personal devotions.
- Exercise with my oldest daughter.
- Try to sleep more somehow.
Tasks that need to get done in June:
- We are moving in July, so I need to pack, pack, pack. We are doing a garage sale today, so that helped get me started.
- I need to sew swim suits for my girls before their swim lessons start.
- My sister’s family leaves for South Africa June 29, so I will want to do more with them.
- Go to homeschool convention in June and finish ordering homeschool curriculum.
- Maybe get over to our house that we are moving to (we own it), and get a small garden planted.
Summer habits I want to start:
- I am having my oldest two girls quickly clean their bathrooms every day while the younger three pick up toys/sort laundry. With them homeschooling next year and all the kids being home every day, the bathrooms are sure to get dirty.
- Have the children do some kind of devotions/Bible reading in the morning.
- Have the oldest 3 get in the routine of washing dishes and helping with the laundry. (1 laundry a day)
- Have a quiet reading time for all the kids every day.
Blogging goals for this month:
- Average 15,000 pageviews a month. Pageviews are still around 14,500 for the month.
- Try to clean up some posts/menu bar if time.
- Get 6 contributor posts done.
If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!