Goal #1: Figure out what my goals for August should be!
I am still getting acclimated to my new house and new life, and I feel like I don’t know what I am doing yet — much less make up goals for this month. However, I know some things that I need to be doing, so I’ll attempt to write a goals post for July.
Here is this month’s quote:
Here’s how I did on June’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.– I found a daily email that I was enjoying for devotions, but some of the recent devotions have had doctrinal problems, so I’m back searching for a devotional that I will really enjoy.
Sell more curriculum.— I took the curriculum off of Homeschool Classifieds while I was moving, but it is back up for sale now. I just sold something yesterday. Hopefully a lot more will sell. Finishing packing up house the first week of June. Clean house/Get house ready to sell.— My parents finished what we could not do. We do have a contract on the house for closing to take place on July 29. Please pray that it will go through! Have fun with family on the way to Florida.— we had so much fun visiting Dave’s sister’s family in Virginia as well as going to Great Wolf Lodge in North Carolina and swimming in the ocean in Georgia. It was a great trip. Unpack in Florida Have a good time and get a lot done (curtains made/desk put together) with my parents after they arrive in Florida.— My mom made 3 sets of curtains as well as hang another set (4 sets!). The desk got put together, shelving got put up, decorations were bought. We were busy the whole time! (2 weeks and 2 days) There is no way that we would be done with unpacking if my parents had not come and helped us. We also got to go see Honeymoon Island with them, walk on the Clearwater Causeway (and see dolphins very close!), and go to Tarpon Springs for some souvenirs and eat some Greek food. We had a great time with them, and it was sad to see them pull away this past Thursday. Start getting to know our church family in Florida.My parents were here for 2-3 weeks after we moved, so mostly spent our free time with them, but we did go swimming in one of our church member’s pool as well as go eat ice cream at another church member’s house after church. We have a lot more time to get to know all of them! Enjoy time as a family.
- Start figuring out what curriculum I need for school in August as well as enroll Kaylin in her math co-op. –Co-op enrollment will happen in July; I will focus on school more this next month.
- Look for a band for Karis. — I haven’t found a band yet, but she can play in the morning church service with a couple others that play their instruments.
- See if kids need any physicals for school. — I’ll have to look into this in July.
- Get one review/giveaway post up. — Did not do – I need to get up two posts ASAP in July.
- One sponsored post. –I didn’t even apply for any as I am too busy right now.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I have two I need to get working on!
- Do one Scattered Saturdays. — I did none.
- Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts. — I made a couple of recipes, but I have guest posts right now. Here were this month’s past recipes:
Here are June’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. Have kids do daily devotions
- Set up a cleaning time for kids and a time to work on math with Kiley; math and phonics with Joshua.
- Do library/book reading programs with the kids.
- Sell more curriculum.
- Continue getting to know our church family in Florida.
- Enjoy time as a family.
- Figure out and order the curriculum I need for school in August as well as enroll Kaylin in her math co-op.
- Start planning the classes I will teach at the church school my kids will go to. I will do phonics/spelling/writing/language for Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade. (That is only 4 students though.)
- See if kids need any physicals for school.
- Sign Kaylin up for a recreational swim team for the end of July.
- See if the other kids can do swim lessons (maybe).
- Look for a good bike for myself where I can start biking early in the morning before it gets too hot. We live close to an awesome bike path.
- Get two review/giveaway post up. — I need to get one done for a product I just received.
- Apply for sponsored posts? I may lay low on these until August as we are still very busy.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I need to really work on two that I am committed to right now.
- Do two Scattered Saturdays. I am so behind on these right now!
- Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts.
- Update a couple of my menu pages. I haven’t added my new recipes to my pages so that visitors can find them.
- Start pinning more and adding my links to share threads once again.
What are your plans for July?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!