Here are December’s goals:
First week of December:
- Bake 2 items for Christmas
- Wrap all presents bought on Black Friday and received in the mail.
- Do 2 sponsored posts. (Very time consuming, but it provided extra income.)
- Do my VA work for other bloggers
- Get lesson plans done for December and calendar for school parents.
Second week of December:
- Get ready to fly out to Florida for the weekend. (pack up kids to stay with my parents.)
- Get ready for the Kindergarten Christmas program on Tuesday.
- Bake 2 more Christmas goodies?
- Get blogging/VA work done.
Third week of December:
- Prepare class gifts.
- Prepare gifts for teachers.
- Prepare crafts for class party.
- Get ready gifts for family party.
- Bake 2 more Christmas goodies.
- Keep up with blogging/VA work.
Fourth week of December:
- Get everything ready for Christmas with Dave’s side of the family.
- Have fun with the family!
- Get ready for next year!
- Fix Dave a good meal for his birthday.
- Start thinking about Joshua’s and Kiley’s birthdays.
- VA work/some blogging
Goals for Blogging:
- Holy cow! November was awesome for blogging! I had over 17,000 pageviews last month! Too bad Thanksgiving is over and some of by best posts! I’ll try to keep it going, but I know I have limited time this month.
- Because of my great views, I have a few sponsored posts this month. This pays for my kids’ lessons and Christmas presents. Here is last sponsored post I had. I would appreciate any views you could give it!!
- I need to do two contributor posts which earn a little bit of money. I haven’t done those in forever!
- I am still pinning for another blogger which also earns me some money.
- I have had several opportunities to do more tweets and facebook posts which also give me money. I am very excited about this newer opportunity.
- On Tasty Tuesdays, I would like to continue to clean up some of my old posts. Many pictures have disappeared when I switched who hosts my blog, and I need to fix the posts.
- I want to get a Scattered Saturdays up to share a few pictures I have taken of our family!
- I need to Kaylin’s post up.
- I will do more round-up posts for another blogger.
- I may quit The Ultimate Pinterest Party. It isn’t bringing in enough views/blogger support to justify the time and effort gone into it.
Here were some of my Thoughtful Thursdays posts from November.
Here are a couple of fun food posts from November:
What are your plans for December?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!
Join us for the New Year!