Life is spiraling faster and faster as we head to June.
I am thankful for good friends, a wonderful family, my husband, and the Lord who promises I can do all things through His strength. I am not quite sure how to make reasonable goals for April and May, but I will try.
Here’s how I did on March’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. I want to wake up earlier to spend time with God. — I did not do well on this. I just started reading the devotional book again, Lord I Want to Know You. (affiliate link) It’s about the names of God, and this is helping me to be more motivated about doing my devotions.
Get lesson plans/calendar done for Kindergarten for March.(I’m actually done through the rest of the year!) Start going through clothes/packing boxes. I also want to get some items on Facebook garage sale groups/Craigslist to get big items out of our house so that we have room to start stacking boxes.I’ve done a lot — but have a lot more to do.
- Get house ready to sell. — Our house is too cluttered right now. We have to have a garage sale first, but it’s been too cold to do one.
Get ready for spring break trip to see my Grandma.We went and had a great time! Go to visit the church in Florida first weekend in March.This was also a great weekend. Get ready for a tally (behavior) party.It was a success! Now, I just have another one to do this Friday. Start practicing songs/poems for Kindergarten graduation. Visit with one friend at least. We want to spend some time with our friends here before we move so far away.We were able to spend Good Friday with a good friend’s family. Spend time with family.We had Spring Break and Easter with my family.
Get one review post up.— Did a couple review/giveaways in March. One sponsored post.— I really loved doing this sponsored post. It turned out to be a very personal post.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — none were offered this month.
Do one Scattered Saturdays.
- Keep my views around 20,000 views. — I’m at about 15,000 this month, but they are dropping off right now. Everybody is talking about how Pinterest has changed the algorithm and how that has influenced their traffic. Maybe that is the reason for me too. However, I really don’t have time to research it.
- Publish at least one printable. — I did my last one on February 29.
Here are April’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.
- Put more of my curriculum up for sale.
- Pack up more items/get rid of more items/do garage sale.
- Get house ready to sell.
- Continue getting ready for Kindergarten graduation.
- Visit with one friend.
- Spend time with my husband’s side of the family.
- Contact hotels and see if I can do a review for them on our travel to Florida and get a discount and then make reservations.
- Schedule a playdate for May with Kaylin’s friends; one friend is coming over on April 9.
- Visit my sister the last weekend in April to get rid of more items.
- Get one review post up. — One should be arriving soon for me to do.
- One sponsored post. — I have not received any yet.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs. — I have not been hired for these recently
- Do one Scattered Saturdays.
- Keep my views around 15,000 views.
- Publish at least one printable — I need to do a verse printable this week to finish out my alphabet series.
- Make more recipes for my Tasty Tuesday’s posts.