I can’t believe a new year is almost upon us. This year flew by way too fast with many turns for our family. I have a feeling that 2016 will also have many changes for us. We are learning to depend on the Lord more through all these changes.
With all the changes that may be occurring this next year, it is hard to know what kind of goals to make. How do you make goals when you do not know if jobs are changing, whether or not you are moving, and whether or not you will be homeschooling? I loved this quote:
Since I’m not at all for sure what the new year holds, my goals are very few. Since I write a goals post every month, I’ll will make goals for the month as hopefully I’ll know what is happening that month.
Here are my goals for 2016:
- Do my daily devotions. (I shared about this more in yesterday’s post.)
- Be a good mom and a good wife.
- Be a good teacher.
- Get some sleep.
Since I really can’t plan any more in advance, here are my goals for January:
- Do daily devotions.
- Get calendars done that were Christmas presents.
- Get curtain done for Kaylin’s room.
- Get skirts that need to be adjusted done.
- Get lesson plans/calendar done for Kindergarten for January.
- Get ready for Kiley’s and Joshua’s birthdays.
- Get the Pinterest party (The Ultimate Pinterest Party on Fridays) started again. We took off most of December.
- Keep doing Tasty Tuesdays and Thoughtful Thursdays.
- I have one review/giveaway lined up, with another one in the works.
- Get Kaylin’s post published.
- Do at least one Scattered Saturday post.
- Get at least one sponsored post.
- Do a post for contributor.
- Do some social media sponsored jobs.
- Maybe work for other bloggers if the Lord wills.
- Keep my views above 15,000 pageviews for the month.
December pageviews were an all-time monthly high as my Minute to Win It post from last year did amazing!! I had @38,000 pageviews for the month. (In November, I had over 17,000 pageviews.) I also made $100 just on Google Adsense which was again a huge new record for Creative K Kids. My pageviews are already on a decline as Christmas is over, but it was fun while it lasted. It also showed what is possible when you have a couple of posts that take off.
Pageviews for 2015: 191,ooo
Pageviews for 2014: 99,671
Here were some of my Thoughtful Thursdays posts from December.
Here are a couple of fun food posts from December:
And here are a couple of round-up posts that you may be interested in:
What are your plans for 2016 or just for January?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!