Last month we had some great recipes linked up!
Every month when I go look up and see which recipes received the most clicks, I always agree with the results. All of these featured posts looks so yummy! Thanks for linking up at our Tasty Tuesday’s party every week.
- Hot Cocoa Sippers from Simple Life Hacks received the most clicks on December 2nd. These were so cute!
- Chocolate Dipped Citrus Peel Cookies from thatrecipe.com had the most clicks on December 9. These cookies areLi the perfect holiday cookie!
- The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe from The Good Mama received the most clicks from December 16th’s party. They do look beautiful!
- And Little Blog on the Homestead linked up two posts last week that both received the same number of clicks (and the most clicks.)
You can find her recipe for Easy Drop Biscuits HERE or get her recipe for this delicious Kahlua Salted Caramel Sauce HERE.
We do pin all your recipes, but there have not been many re-pins lately. Pinterest has a new algorithm and they don’t show all the pins to our followers anymore. To help boost pins, they need to be repinned. You never know when one pin will take off, so we keep pinning them! But if you want to help Tasty Tuesdays’ Pinterest pins get seen more, then you can follow the board and re-pin from it!
You can follow the board here:
- This month, Tony’s Tiger Bites have been one of my most viewed recipes on Creative K Kids. I usually save them for the summer when I don’t want to bake to keep my kitchen cool, but they are yummy year around!
- You can see five of the most favorite recipes from Creative K Kids this past year HERE.
Jennifer from Simple Hacks Living and Jen from The Halfway Homemaker will be the co-hosts for this party for December and January! They will help Tammy from Creative K Kids in pinning and commenting on your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.