I always love this one post a month where I get to feature the recipes that received the most clicks in the previous month’s parties. There were many posts that received the same amount of clicks in some of the week’s parties, so I got to look at many delicious recipes and get hungry! Thank you for linking up here every week.
The following three posts all received the most clicks on March 1st’s Tasty Tuesdays party:
- Little Irish Girl Cookies from Living on Cloud Nine
- Malted Mint Brownie Bites from Kleinworth & Co.
- Simple Chicken & Veggies from Forgetful Momma
This yummy SLOW COOKER PORK RAGU WITH GNOCCHI from My Surburban Kitchen received the most clicks from March 8th’s party:
On March 15th’s party, Winnie’s Blog (Something Sweet) Latte Tiramisu had 9 clicks!
We had a whole bunch of favorite recipes from March 22nd’s party!
- “Carrot” Eggs from The Lazy Gastronome
- Wild Asparagus from Momz Cuisine
- The Best Chicken Salad from Tornadough Alli
- 15 Heavenly Easter Side Dishes from My Surburban Kitchen
- Fresh and Light Zucchini Fritters from Kiku Corner
- Asian Slaw with Sesame Dressing from Kiku Corner
We had a many favorite recipes from March 29th’s party as well!
- Lemon Glazed Sugar Cookies from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Salsa Fresca & Chipotle Mayo from Alisha Enid
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake from Lou Lou Girls
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches from The Gold Lining Girl
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Cookies from Lorraine’s Resources and Rewards
- Freezer Cooking Made Simple: One Whole Month of Freezer Meals – And No Repeats! from Super Mommy Club
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at [email protected] You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.