I love November because of the emphasis on being thankful.
For most of Americans, our children grow up in a privileged society taking what they have for granted. My children do; in fact, I often take my life for granted and find it easy to complain. Yet God wants us to be content with what we have and to rejoice even in tribulation. Every year, I like to take the month of November to focus on being thankful.
Even though I had done my own Thanksgiving printables a few years ago, I scoured the internet looking for easy Thanksgiving devotionals for our kids to use this month.
Here are a few resources I found:
- I found these easy devotions that I am retyping in a different format and using for my children.
- WriteShop has a really cute gratitude journal that I was able to download after subscribing to their emails. A pop-up should appear on the right hand of the screen.
- faithgateway has these printable verse cards that include a verse and a prompt for discussion.
Even though I have devotions the kids are doing for Thanksgiving, I wanted something they could continue to see after they did it. So I made these little leaves; and for six days, we will do one leaf a day and put them on the walls around our desks. Next week, I will try to make 6 different leaves.
You can download these leaves and use them for your own house or school by clicking on the picture below!
Some of my favorite posts from last week’s party:
- Acceptable in Your Sight by Happy Gentle Homestead
- The Bible is NOT a Buffet by Sarah E Koontz
- When God Provides in the Good and the Bad by Sun, Sparkle, Shine
Here are the rules for this linky:
The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
* homemaking * homeschooling * devotional or Biblical posts * Christian in nature * family/marriage * inspirational *
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you wish, please follow Creative K Kids by subscribing to our newsletter or following us on social media.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.