I’m all about easy these days.
I have too much to do to do anything difficult. Most of you know I have 5 kids, teach mornings at our little church school, am a pastor’s wife, and we have two sports seasons going on for two of our kids.
On top of that, we have special meetings at our church this week, so we are doing our kids’ Valentine’s party at school this Thursday while we have the extra kids from the evangelistic team with us.
That means I need to get the kids to get all the Valentines done today!
I am so glad Welch’s sent me a free sample of their Valentine fruit snacks for me to give my honest review. Talk about easy!
They also sent a little foldable box and stickers and glitter glue so that someone in my family could decorate a little box to hold their Valentines. My youngest went right to town. She had a great time decorating the box and now she is set for Valentine’s Day.
Here are some reasons why you may want to use Welch’s Valentine’s Day Pouches:
- There are 32 pouches in one box. Many other Valentine boxes only have 24 or 16 Valentines in a box, and I need 27 for our party, so I would need to buy 2 boxes of many items that in the stores.
- The fruit snacks are made with real fruit, are gluten free, and are fat free. They have no preservatives, and are an excellent source of Vitamin C, and a good source of Vitamins A & E. So even though they still contain sugar, they are better than many other treats that could be given.
- They are heart-shaped emoji fruit snacks. The emoji part was a little hard to see on the dark colored hearts; but if your kid likes fruit snacks, they’ll still love eating these snacks.
- The box the fruit snacks come in could be decorated and used to collect Valentines in. It is a perfect size to use.
- Each little fruit snack package has a “To” and “From” spot, so nothing else would have to be attached to these snacks. Using a marker, the kids could write the names write on the packages and be ready for Valentine’s Day.