Creative K Kids (https://creativekkids.com) takes privacy and security of collected data very seriously.
This policy is to inform you of the type of personal information the site collects and how it is processed and used, per US/EU Privacy Guidelines.
About Creative K Kids
Creative K Kids is a lifestyle site that shares some of Tammy’s family’s favorite recipes or round-ups of recipes from her parties, inspirational posts that share Tammy’s faith, craft or educational printables, and a Pinterest party.
Most of the visitors to Creative K Kids live in the United States.
Because I would like you to get the best results from visiting Creative K Kids:
- Creative K Kids’ site collects anonymous data about site visitors to help me know what you enjoy reading.
- In other words, I let you visit any post on my site, and you allow me to know that someone, somewhere read it. I can’t trace it back to you. It’s anonymous.
- See below for the type of info I collect and how it is used, as well as what you can do if you have a concern.
Anonymous Information Collected
An IP address is an anonymous bit of data dropped by all site visitors (both human and bots). It is tracked by the following entities for better security, content creation, and marketing purposes.
Your browser may also send response headers with generic/anonymized information about the type of browser, computer/device, and ISP you are using, and your location by country only.
- Google Analytics – so I can discover the type of content you find most helpful and create more of it. (Note: Google does not have access to this data.)
- Facebook Pixel Tracking – so I can retarget ads to like-minded site owners on that social platform. (Not your email, just anonymous IPs)
- NameHero Hosting – kept in the server logs so the host can identify and stop bad bot attacks.
- Cloudflare – so the CDN can identify and stop bad bot attacks.
- YouTube – if you view a YouTube embedded video on the site, the IP info is sent to YouTube to record that the video has been viewed, just as it would if you had watched it directly on YouTube.
- Sumo may collect data, as it allows you to sign up for my newsletters.
My list service provider is MailChimp.
If you elect to subscribe, your email address will be stored on their servers. You can access your info any time by clicking the Manage Subscription link at the bottom of any email you receive from me.
I never have, and never will share your email address with any person or entity for marketing purposes. That includes Facebook. I will never upload my email list to that platform or any other.
Leaving a comment on one of my posts requires that you identify yourself by email address.
That info is stored in the site’s database.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if the email address you used is connected to that provider so your happy face displays next to your comment.
I use Zoho for my mail service. If you send me an email, I will respond to it, but I will not share your email with anyone else.
Third Party Links
Creative K Kids frequently links to other blogs and helpful info provided by other websites.
Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you on their site. I do not control these third-party websites and am not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave Creative K Kids, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
You can disable cookies through your own browser settings. Check with the browser vendor for more info on how to do that, if you wish.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Creative K Kids makes no representation, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any privacy polices of 3rd party entities that information is shared with.
You’re welcome to contact me directly ([email protected]) with any concerns you may have about your info that is collected through the site.