It’s almost February! I can see with great gusto, “I survived January, and I think it went rather well!” God is good!
February looks crazy busy as well, but we will take one day at a time. I love the quote on the picture below:
There will be obstacles, but I need to keep my eyes on the goal. This month has potentially life-altering implications for my family; so more than ever, I need to have my eyes on Christ. I need to take time to be in His Word and in prayer. THAT is the main goal I must keep — even when life seems impossibly busy.
Here’s a recap of how I am doing on the main goals for this year:
- Do my daily devotions. — I have done pretty well on this. I have missed a few days. I am actually worse on the weekend when I am out of my Monday-Friday routine.
- Be a good mom and a good wife. — I can do better on this. I have gotten short when I am stressed and I feel like I need more help. Working with my oldest on Algebra has caused more than a few gray hairs. I will have to get her in a co-op or something like it next year so she has a teacher besides mom telling her what to do — and someone she can ask questions.
- Be a good teacher. —We have had a good month, but I can pray more for how to be a good teacher to my Kindergarten students and to also pray for their parents.
- Get some sleep. — Well, I could always do better in this department.
Here’s how I did on January’s goals:
- Do daily devotions. — I did about 5 out of 7 days.
- Get calendars done that were Christmas presents. — Just got them delivered!
- Get curtain done for Kaylin’s room. — We are waiting for a while on this project.
- Get skirts that need to be adjusted done. — I got quite a few done!
- Get lesson plans/calendar done for Kindergarten for January. — Done!
- Get ready for Kiley’s and Joshua’s birthdays. — Kiley’s birthday is done, and Joshua’s birthday is Sunday. It will get done!
- Get the Pinterest party (The Ultimate Pinterest Party on Fridays) started again. — It’s going!
- Keep doing Tasty Tuesdays and Thoughtful Thursdays.– Check!
- I have one review/giveaway lined up, with another one in the works. — Got 2 giveaways up!
- Get Kaylin’s post published. — I’m waiting until probably March for this post.
- Do at least one Scattered Saturday post. — I did two Scattered Saturdays this month.
- Get at least one sponsored post. — Got it up this week!
- Do a post for contributor. — Did not do.
- Do some social media sponsored jobs. — I am doing a couple right now.
- Maybe work for other bloggers if the Lord wills. — I’ve been in communication with one blogger, but we’ll see if something works out.
- Keep my views above 15,000 pageviews for the month. — I had 21,500 views this month. It’s down quite a bit from my awesome December, but it stayed higher than I expected. Yay!
Here are February’s goals:
- Do daily devotions.
- Get lesson plans/calendar done for Kindergarten for January.
- Get ready for a trip we need to take in the middle of the month.
- Get ready for 3 class parties. That is way too much for one month! But we have a 100 Day Party, Valentine’s Day party, and a tally (behavior) party.
- Start getting Kindergarten graduation party done.
- Get one review post up.
- Get one sponsored post up.
- Continue to do Social Media sponsored jobs.
- Do one Scattered Saturdays.
- Keep my views around 20,000 views.
Here are my giveaways that are still going on: (Click on the pictures)
Here is my sponsored post that I would love some views on. It is a personal post as well!
Here are some of my Thoughtful Thursdays posts from January.
Here are a couple of fun food posts from January:
What are your plans for 2016 or just for February?
If you write about your goals, then please link up below! If you would like to be part of our blogging goals group, then you can ask to join the Facebook group HERE. A group of bloggers all provide the link-up starting on the last Friday of every month (some do it later in the month than that day), and it remains open most of the month!