Last week, we had another terrific Pinterest Party!
We had 53 linkups, and many were re-pinned by Saturday night 4 or more times.
I cannot emphasize this enough: This party will only succeed if everyone who links up comes back and repins a few pins. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP! I would rather keep this party small with team players than large with many who do not re-pin.
Thank you to all of those who did go and re-pin. It is fun to watch the notifications light up on Saturday morning knowing that you are helping to boost each other’s pins.
And the following four pins had at least 6 re-pins:
- Chocolate Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting by Old House to New Home
- Washi Tape Frame by Creative Pink Butterfly
- 2 Easy twists on S’mores by Nest Full of New
- Easy Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches by Meatloaf and Melodrama
Amanda Paxton from Old House to New Home and Kristina and Millie from 2Crochet Hooks are co-hosting this party this month! Now that there are two to three of us pinning every Saturday morning, we can pin a lot of pins, so please share!
So let’s get to this week’s party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
Tammy from The Ultimate Linky — Click HERE to follow on Pinterest.
- I will send out an email to everyone that has participated in this party or is linked up for the day at 8:00 a.m. EST reminding you to come link up or to go pin the pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
‘); // ]]>