Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared 25+ Salad Recipes. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a post about Hannah and how God hears us when we pray. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM OUR PARTY:
On August 28, I shared 6 pin from previous parties that are still doing great. I checked my Pinterest stats again for the past month. Those 6 pins are still my top 6 pins from this party. Here are the next 6 pins from old parties that are still doing well.
- 41 Delicious Fudge Recipes that will WOW Your Taste Buds from Mom Does Reviews — 69 saves & 66 link clicks in the past 30 days (Week 219 party)
- A Kid-Sized New Year’s Eve Celebration from Outside the Box Mom — 48 saves & 21 link clicks in the past 30 days
- Almanzo’s Mom’s Doughnuts from Simple Living Creative Learning— 59 saves & 47 link clicks in the past 30 days (Week 134 party)
- 32 Adorable Christmas Cupcakes that are ‘Almost’ too Cute to Eat! from Mom Does Reviews — 45 saves & 3 link clicks in the past 30 days (Week 222 party)
- Free printable board games from Musings of an Average Mom — 45 saves & 48 link clicks in the past 30 days (Week 156 party)
- 31 Days of Halloween Activities from Musings of an Average Mom — 42 saves in the past 30 days (Week 67 party)
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Patriots Day 9-11-01 from A-Z Schoolers
- Crafting With Tweens – Stencil Painted Tote Bags from Home Crafts by Ali
- Loaded crispy potato skins recipe from Bubbablue and Me
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 316, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 316 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!