Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a recipe for easy Chocolate Cake Mix Bars. Get the recipe and come link up your recipes!
- On Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared some thoughts from Psalm 118. God is good! Come link up your thoughtful posts.
- The Christmas Cash giveaway is still going on HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
** Next week, we will NOT run The Ultimate Pinterest Party. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!**
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 40+ Gifts for Kids that Will Inspire Creativity from Creative K Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Baking and Meal Planners from That Recipe
- Easy and Cute Turkey Cupcakes from Mom Does Reviews
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
There were so many well done pins last week, I had a hard time even narrowing down my favorites to these 5 pins! Good job on making vertical pins with great overlays, pictures, and font choices! There’s a lot that goes into making great pictures for Pinterest.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Choosing (and Using) an Instant Pot from Organized Motherhood
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings from Petals, Pies and Otherwise
- Low Carb 90-Second Garlic Sage Cheesy Bread from The Fit and Healthy Baker
- Simple Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes from My Mommy World
- Black Friday 2018 Ad Previews from Esavings Blog
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 226, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 226 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
Please sign up HERE to receive emails about the party being open on Friday morning! An email will also be sent on Saturday morning to remind you to repin a few links!