I am sad that it is Valentine’s Day.
Really only for selfish reasons. My Valentine’s Day Minute to Win it Games post has been doing awesome, and all those views are going to stop coming after today. Oh, well, maybe my St. Patrick’s Day Minute to Win It Games will take off! I hope you all have a great Valentine’s Day with your loved ones around you. I bought really cheesy gifts for my family this year — Doritos for my husband and gum/mints for my kids. They really don’t need candy or anything else!
I shared yesterday a very easy punch we like to make for Valentine’s Day, and then how we made a Valentine’s container out of the empty jug. It was so easy and very cute.
I’m also started a new venture in becoming part of a Mastermind group where I am learning how to be a VA for the next 6 months. I am supposed to have a client in the next month. So if you need any help with your blogging needs, let me know. I can do many things with WordPress or social media or linky parties or newsletters, so let me know if you have a need, and I’ll see if I can do it.
I went back and looked at the posts for the last 6 weeks, and found the Valentine recipes that I thought kids would like. If you don’t have anything special planned for today, maybe this will give you some inspiration!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.