I have one friend who has lost a lot of weight responsibly eating Keto.
This intrigued me. So when I was given The Dirty, Lazy, Keto Dirt Cheap Cookbook to review, I picked it up and started reading. As I did not know much about the Keto lifestyle (besides that you eat a lot of meat and vegetables), it was very informative, and helped me understand the way the Keto way of life works.
A huge plus for this cookbook is that all of its recipes can be made for $10, so eating Keto meals won’t break the bank. Many of the ingredients will already be in your house, and almost all of them are at your local grocery store.
In the cookbook, you are given the foods that are good to eat, the foods that are bad to eat, and direction on how to count your carbs. For a true Keto diet, you must count your net carbs — not your calories. The book also tells how to figure out our net carbs. It shares where to buy your food, and it has 100 Easy Recipes to Save Money and Time. I loved the Keto food pyramid!
I will have to go buy some ingredients, but I want to try some of these recipes. Here are some that look interesting to me:
- Open Enrollment Egg Roll
- Penny Saver Peanut Butter Pie
- Moola Meatz Pizza Crust
- Chi Chi’s Bankroll Breakfast Burrito
- Freeloader Fajitas
Next week, I’ll share a recipe from the book with you!
Check out the book HERE. Below are 19 Keto recipes that have been linked up to some of our Tasty Tuesday linky parties.
- Keto Pork Chops from Lou Lou Girls
- Keto Mac & Cheese from Lou Lou Girls
- Low Carb KETO Scones Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- Cheesy KETO Cheeseburger Soup from KetoBasicAF
- Leftover Keto Turkey Soup Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- Low Carb KETO Cauliflower Rice Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- Low Carb KETO Chicken Salad Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- KETO Meatloaf Muffins Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- Keto Gluten-Free Zucchini and Ricotta Meatballs from The Hungry Mountaineer
- Keto Mason Jar Coffee Ice Cream from The Short Order Cook
- Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites from Walking on Sunshine
- Keto Greek Salad with KETO Greek Dressing from KetoBasicAF
- Spicy One Pot KETO Taco Soup Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- Best Keto Chicken Enchilada from The Short Order Cook
- Carnitas Keto Pulled Pork Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- KETO Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- Keto Lasagna (Low-Carb, No Noodles, Gluten-Free) from Shockingly Delicious
- Keto Ranch Dressing Recipe from KetoBasicAF
- LOW CARB Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from KetoBasicAF
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.