My thoughts of the week:
- I am tired.
- I get discouraged with dealing with a child’s attitude.
- I have a lot to do.
- Things keep breaking. (Our brake line, brakes, and battery on our car; van needed body work done, I broke our camera–I’m so thankful we had a warranty, my laptop is breaking at a hinge (a friend should fix it with the same model I bought off ebay for parts), and the food processor just broke!)
So what do I do? Many times I fret or worry or waste time.
What should I do?
So instead of writing a long post or even going to look for posts to feature, I’m going to stop typing so that I can go and “Be Still!” I encourage you to find some time to “Be still” as well!
Here are the rules for this linky:
*homemaking*homeschooling*devotional or Biblical posts*Christian in nature*family/marriage*inspirational*
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts.
- Link up to three posts that have not been linked up to this linky previously!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
‘); // ]]>