Welcome back to The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Here is one change this week!
I am seeing talk about Pinterest not liking the use of hashtags. So instead of using “#theultimateparty – Week 23″ this week on your pins, we will use “The Ultimate Pinterest Party – Week 23″. You can re-pin any pins that say that phrase! I am trying to follow all this new Pinterest talk going on, and it gets a little confusing, but we’ll start with this small change.
Here is my pick for my favorite pin from last week’s party:
The following pins received the most re-pins by Sunday afternoon:
The following pins received 8 re-pins each!
- Homemade Hot Apple Cider by Culinary Ginger
- Halloween Brownie Graveyard by Culinary Ginger
- Tin Roof Chocolate Pie by The Domestic Curator
- Link to a PIN, not a post!! Make sure you only link up *2 pins.* We will delete any pins after the first 2 pins.
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- PLEASE remember to go pin other people’s pins FROM THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST BOARD on SATURDAY MORNING (not tonight from the linky). Do not link up if you do not have the time to re-pin.
- Please re-pin (not like) at least 3 pins for every pin that you link up. Liking does not boost the pins. If you want to like some after you re-pin 3 pins, that is fine.
- Please link up pins that are new to our party. (Do not link up the same pin that you have already linked up a previous week. They will not be repinned.)
- PLEASE SHARE! I think this party could be awesome, but we need to have you get out the word! That being said, we only want people to link up who will come back and pin on Saturday! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
Now let’s get to our party!
Here are the directions or rules:
- Follow your host and co-hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday afternoon when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will start pinning at 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. We will pin until they are all pinned.
- If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins on Saturday, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
‘); // ]]>