Are you ready to have your pins repinned?
And this pin from What’s Cooking America? was repinned 3 times from my pin but 11 times because of our party on Saturday.
And this pin from 2 weeks ago has 22 repins from my pin on The Ultimate Pinterest board, and then each of those repins could have been repinned many more times!
Here are the details for this party!
- You can start putting your links on this linky at 7:00 p.m. EST on Friday night.
- Link up only two non-alcoholic, family-friendly pins from your Pinterest boards (not from your blog.).
- The linky goes live Friday night at 7:00 p.m. EST, and closes on Saturday morning at 8:55 a.m. EST.
- I will send out an email to everyone that has participated in this party or is linked up for the day at 8:00 a.m. EST reminding you to come link up or to go pin the pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board. Of course you can always give me another view and come find the link to the Pinterest board here! 😉
- I will start pinning at (or a little before if I’m on top of things) 8:30 a.m. EST Saturday morning. I will pin until they are all pinned.
- Please remember to repin at least 3 pins on Saturday morning. Go to this board (The Ultimate Pinterest Party board) and only repin pins from this board. You will re-pin the pins that say #theultimateparty – Week 4; although I am sure no one will mind if you go pin some from a previous week. It is great to also leave comments, but comments are not required. If you do not plan to go and pin at least 3 pins; do not link up.
- Follow me on Pinterest HERE (which means you click the “Follow All button). If you don’t like some of them, you can go and unfollow some boards after you “follow all” of my boards.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
‘); // ]]>