Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- Come link up to this month’s Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE. It’s a new month, and so it’s a new party! I also shared a couple of new recipe books that were just released. All recipes get pinned to my Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest board.
- Yesterday, I shared some of what I have been learning as I study Psalm 22 titled, “It’s Our Reasonable Service.” When we consider what Christ has done for us, it is more than reasonable that we should want to live for Him.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Fun party bag ideas for 10-11 year olds from Bubbablue and Me
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam- Home Canning from Heritage Home Ec
- Easy Rainbow Fruit Kabobs from Mom Does Reviews
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from this week’s party on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. Click HERE: WEEK 342, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow Tammy from Creative K Kids on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
Click HERE to follow on Pinterest.
- Tammy will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!