Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared how I finished updating all my recipe menu pages using the FooGallery Plugin. Link up your recipes to that party to be possibly featured next month!
- On Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a post about how to pray for your children’s salvation. Link up your thoughtful posts!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
We continue to work on making this party effective for you without being majorly time-consuming for us hosts. Last week, two people emailed me and said that the pins that they linked up were half-way down the Pinterest board; therefore, they were very hard to find. I would have never known this if they had not let me know. For both Ali and me, they still appeared at the top of the board.
Janet from Try It, Like It suggested that we make a new section for each party. It will be a little more time consuming, but we will try to do that. I will try to link to the correct section for each week’s party, but you can also find the section by going to The Ultimate Pinterest Party board. This week’s section will say, “Week 218, The Ultimate Pinterest Party.” Above the Pins, you will see the sections. Right now, there are no pins in that section. I will have to add them all after we pin them to the board. I will try to do this around 8 – 9 a.m. on Saturday morning. There may be exceptions if I have a family activity at that time. Hopefully, this will help you find the right pins to pin from weekly. Thank you for working with us as try to find the easiest way to do this party. If you have any other tips, please let us know!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!!
If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Slow Cooker Chunky Cinnamon Applesauce from Home Crafts by Ali
- 70 Fun Halloween Cookies & Treats from Mom Does Reviews
- 25+ Fun Things to do This Fall from Home Crafts by Ali
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Weight Watchers® Freestyle Chicken Salad Recipe with Zero Points from Kristen’s Peppermints & Cherries
- 8 Best Wallets For The Cash Envelope System from The Big Money Saver
- 10 Places to Get Organic Coupons from ESAVINGS Blog
- Double X Coffee Table from Handmade Weekly
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 218, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 218 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
I had to edit the linky, so I am trying the picture linky again. For a while, inlinkz was not working well with Pinterest links, but we are going to try picture links again and see how it goes.
Please sign up HERE to receive emails about the party being open on Friday morning! An email will also be sent on Saturday morning to remind you to repin a few links!