Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- Come link up to this month’s Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE. All recipes get pinned to my Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest board.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a review on Crystal Paine’s new book, Love-Centered Parenting. You can go see that post HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
I’m not sure what is really up with Ali. She was sick, but she hasn’t responded to my messages on Facebook the past couple of weeks. Please pray for her that she is okay. Until I hear from her, I will host this party only here. I am pinning all your posts, so the party goes on!
HERE IS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from Mom Does Reviews
- Garlic Knots from Jennifer Lambert
- Free Biodegradable Pots to Make from Christine’s Crafts
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from this week’s party on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. Click HERE: WEEK 339, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your host on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):