Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a new recipe for Deep-Fried Twinkies. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared free printables homeschooling parents may find helpful. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
Last week, not too many of the pins I pinned were repinned — according to Pinterest stats which can be glitchy. So I wanted to show you how this party can help your pins — if you all go and repin them. Six of my eight best pins over the past month are old pins saved from this party. Look at these stats!
- The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 198 | DIY Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipe with Essential Oils from The Hollow Road — 151 saves & 191 link clicks in the past 30 days
- DIY Closet with Ikea Dressers | The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 239 from Handmade Weekly — 267 saves & 676 link clicks in the past 30 days
- The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 185 | Over 100 free printables for American Girl, My Life and other 18″ dolls! from Musings of an Average Mom — 223 saves & 498 link clicks in the past 30 days
- Mermaid themed baby shower! Party time! | The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 242 from Picturing Disney — 351 saves & 36 link clicks in the past 30 days
- Easy to Make Homemade Stewed Tomatoes | The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 258 from Home Crafts by Ali — 136 saves & 710 link clicks in the past 30 days
- Let’s Play Quarantine Bingo! | The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 294 from Condo Blues — 179 saves & 253 link clicks in the past 30 days
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Chai Tea Muffins from Our Good Life
- Creamed Corn Pasta from Homemade on a Weeknight
- How to make personalized face masks chain holder for kids from Vikalpah
- Ruby Grapefruit and blood orange popsicles from Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 313, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 313 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!