Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a recipe for our family’s favorite brownie recipe. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared some favorite thoughtful posts that have been linked up to the past several months of parties. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
This is our 300th party, so I have a tiny giveaway for you!
I have had 4 items sent to me to give my honest review, and two of them said I could do a giveaway of the items.
The first item was FOODIE SURPRISE FOOD CARTS. We were supposed to making what looked like sushi with our food cart. You make gummies out of what they send you in the cart, and then put the gummies together to look like whatever the kit was. My daughter had fun making the gummies, but we only liked the taste of a couple of the gummies.
The second item we received was AQUABEADS TROLLS WORLD TOUR. My third child made one of these while my fifth child was making the gummies. She enjoyed making these and it worked well if you followed the directions. Even 4 years old children would be able to do most of this by themselves (They would need some help with the setup and the end process), and my daughter who is 12 years old also enjoyed making one of these.
The third item we received was three sets of Bicycle playing cards. My kids play war, golf, and slapjack. But there are so many more games you can play! Bicycle has a free educational page where there are directions on how to play 101 games with playing cards! There are so many varieties of playing cards too. (You can buy some HERE.) Some were ooh-la-la with shiny foil accents.
I also received the book 3-D Papercraft: Create Fun Paper Cutouts from Plain Paper from Dover Publications. You can make some really pretty decor just from paper and this book. You would copy the paper at the size the directions show (for example, some say 150%). Then cut and fold as directed. Some of the creations are amazing — and beautiful!
You can enter the following giveaway for 2 items:
- 3 sets of Bicycle Cards — they may be different packs of cards than what is shown in the picture.
- 1 copy of 3D Paper Crafts Book.
These giveaways are coming from two different companies. Winner must reside in the United States. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Easily Count Your Crochet Stitches from Craft-a-Boo had 5 saves from our party board last week.
- Birdbath Centerpieces from South House Designs and Sauteed Lemon Pepper Asparagus from Home Crafts by Ali both had 4 saves from our party board last week.
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- DIY Homemade Dog Food – Save Time and Money from Whimsy and Wow
- Tips on regrowing veg from kitchen scraps from Bubbablue & Me
- Whole Wheat Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Scratch Made Food
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 300, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 300 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!