I did not get up a new food post this week because I am trying to merge The Ultimate Linky into Creative K Kids.
However, I do have a new recipe for Carrot Bread that was published on the blog I am an a contributor for. My kids loved this bread! It is a recipe my mom will often take into her Sunday School class. You can go HERE for the recipe!
In all my merging of blogs, I am also trying to clean up some of the mess I have here on Creative K Kids. When I switched hosting, my links on my landing pages got all messed up; and I never fixed some of them.
I decided to get rid of some of the drop down menu for my Recipes tab, and add pictures of my recipes on the recipe page instead. I only have 3 of the categories for recipes done so far: Beverages, Breads, and Breakfast Foods. What do you think so far? Should I just have one page with all the recipes or should I also keep the separate pages for the categories like I have now? (Only look at Breads and Breakfast Foods as that is as far as I have gotten!) I could use Inlinkz like I did for the Freezer Recipes page, but I wanted to have something different in case I do not have inlinkz sometime.
Have you made a landing page for your recipes; and if you did, how did you set it up? It’s always fun to find out new ways to do things. Hopefully, I can get the recipes all done by next week.
Last week, we had our highest number of link-ups for this party! Thanks for linking up and thank you to our great co-hosts for helping me pin all your posts!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.