Summer just gets busier and busier for me, so I am so thankful for my wonderful blogging friends who have written some guest posts for Creative K Kids.
Almost every other week, I also share a more personal post with pictures of our family. I originally started blogging to keep in touch with my sister who lives in South Africa. I continue to do the Scattered Saturdays so that she and other friends and family members can see pictures of our kids and our activities, and so that my children one day can relive the memories. If you would like a peek into our lives, you can see the post HERE. I shared some pictures from my father-in-law’s funeral, a trip to a WWII museum (where the kids climb on tanks), and fun with my husband’s family.
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s
Blog Income, Stats, & Goals – Month 5 from Home Crafts by Ali had the most clicks last week. This is an encouraging post for bloggers to read! Your readership can grow!
Here are many of the patriotic posts from the past few week’s of parties:
- Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle from Creative K Kids/Divas Run for Bling
- Patriotic food ideas for 4th of July from Dreaming of Leaving
- Patriotic Ice Cubes from Culinary Ginger
- Red, White and Blueberry Fruit Salad from Feeding Big
- Firework Cupcakes from Culinary Ginger
- Paper Plate Pop Up Firecrackers from Crafty Journal
- 20 Patriotic Craft and Decoration Ideas! from Where the Smiles Have Been
- Kid’s Craft: Patriotic Wind Catcher from Greco Design Company
- 4th of July Nautical Dessert Table from Little Blog on the Homestead
- 4th of July Jean Napkins & Utensil Holders from Upcycled Jeans from Muchmore Creative
- Easy Peazy Patriotic Centerpiece from Lou Lou Girls
- 12 Patriotic DIYs from Janus Lane
- Patriotic Yarn Wrapped Mason Jars from Albion Gould
- Patriotic USA Door Banner from illystyle
- Rag Ribbon Garland from The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- Handpainted Vintage American Flag Tray from AttaGirl Says
- Patriotic USA Map Wooden Door Hanger from Where the Smiles Have Been
- DIY Patriotic Tulle Wreath from Rock-a-Bye Parents
- How to Make an Independence Day Rag Wreath from Plays Well with Coffee
- Patriotic Wreath from Home Crafts by Ali
- The 15 Minute Wreath Tutorial – from items you already have at home! from illistyle
- Patriotic Pool Noodle Wreath from Growing Up Gable
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 1 more co-host for July and and August. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.