Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy summer schedule to link up! We have 5 co-hosts to make sure that all of your posts get pinned!
My summer has been busy so far too. I shared some of that busyness on my Scattered Saturdays’ post HERE. I am so thankful that some bloggers have provided wonderful guest posts.
Tomorrow, there will be a guest post recipe that is perfect for the Fourth of July–and it is easy too!!
I promise I will get up 1-2 giveaways this week too. I just need to take a couple of pictures!
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s
- 7 Money Tips for Married Couples from Lexi Michelle Blog
- Bloggers Helping Bloggers from Musings of an Average Mom
- 5 Instagram Hashtags You Need to Know from The Palette Muse
Here are my favorite grill recipes from past few weeks:
- BBQ Cookout Recipes from Recipes from Our Daily Bread
- Smoky Southwest Grilled Corn on the Cob from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges with Curry Ketchup from Culinary Ginger
- Grilled Shrimp Greek Salad from Krystal’s Kitsch
- Kon Kuckie marinade from Sharing A to Z
- Grilled Vegetable Kabobs from Divas Run for Bling
- Al Pastor Marinaded Chicken Kabobs from Made with Happy
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 1 more co-host for July and and August. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.