News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
- I shared some printables you can use for T-ball, baseball, or softball here. I would love some views!
- I had a great guest post from My Life Abundant last Wednesday. She shared a spring printable!
- Last Tuesday, I shared one of our favorite summer vegetable dishes, Green Beans, Zucchini, and Bacon.
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s Featured Posts:
- Six Way to Get More Traffic from Musings of an Average Mom received the most clicks.
- Both 10 Overlooked Spring Cleaning Tasks from Sparkles of Sunshine and
- BAKED HONEY SIRACHA CHICKEN from Daily DIY Life received the next highest amount of clicks.
Here are my favorite Mother’s Day posts from last two weeks of parties plus a couple of my posts!
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas from Musings of an Average Mom
- 16 Ways To Make Your Own Mother’s Day Gifts For Mom from My Un-Entitled Life
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas from Greco Design Company
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide from Lamberts Lately
- Mosaic Terra Cotta Flower Pots from Creative K Kids
- Mother’s Day Craft Ideas from Smart Party Planning
- Mother’s Day Craft: What I Love About My Mum from Smart Party Planning
- Handprint Crafts for Mother’s Day from Creative K Kids
- Best Paper Flowers Tutorials for Mother’s Day from One Creative Mommy
- Mother’s Day Cards & Acrostic Poems from The Resourceful Mama
- All About My Mom Mother’s Day Free Printable from My Un-Entitled Life
- Mother’s Day Printable Gift from Wondermom Wannabe
- FREE Mother’s Day Certificate from Smart Party Planning
- Mother’s Day Banner – Free Printable from Smart Party Planning
Plus, you can have your kids cook for you:
- 2 Easy Desserts Your Kids Can Make for Mother’s Day from Creative K Kids
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.