News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
There are two giveaways currently going on HERE and HERE, and I wanted to offer my Bloggers Brags faithful bloggers an opportunity to win Purex Crystals ScentSplash, an in-wash fragrance booster that is now in liquid form. There are three scents: Fresh Spring Waters, Fresh Lavender Blossom, and Fresh Mountain Breeze. Purex sent me the Fresh Spring Waters scent which is just what I needed after this long, cold winter. Washing my clothes with it makes me smell spring in the air!
The liquid version will do 35% more wash loads than the 18 oz Purex Solid Crystals in-wash fragrance booster. It is also very easy to use: you just add it right to your water with your detergent.
If you would like to try it out, just enter to win below, and I will send a coupon for a free bottle to three winners!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Purex brand provided me with a smaple of Purex Crystals ScentSplash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.
Giveaway winners must resided in the United States of America. I will email the winners when the giveaway is over. If I do not hear back within a 48 hour period, a new winner will be chosen.
Welcome to the
Here are the posts that received the most clicks last week and are this week’s
- Instagram Tips for Blogging – a guest post from Dreaming of Leaving
- ReadySetEat – Chicken Burrito Skillet from Chaos & Kiddos
- Cottontail Sweet & Salty Chex Mix from Creative K Kids
Here are my favorite posts from last week’s party!
- Bunny Chocolate Cake from Forgetful Momma
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies from Forgetful Momma
- 10 Amazing DIY Bunny Craft Videos to Try Right Now from pinkheartstring
- DIY Craft: 10 Minute Toilet Paper Roll Bunny from pinkheartstring
- 16 Super Cute Bunny Crafts & Treats from Far from Normal
- Origami Easter Bunny from Howling at the Moon
- Bunny Canvas DIY! from happy, girly, crafty
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.