News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
- Last Tuesday, I shared a recipe for what I called Cottontail Sweet & Salty Chex Mix. My kids gobbled it up! There is also a giveaway for a $50 American Express Card on that post.
- On Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared some pictures of going to see my grandma over Spring break. She is 92 years old, so it was special to be able to see her.
- Saturday, I shared my goals for April. You can check out my successes and my failures HERE. If you blog about your goals and would like to join our Facebook group where you can add the linky to your goals posts, then just go to my goals post, and at the bottom of the post, there is a link to that Facebook group.
- Today, I shared how I recycled those plastic disposable strawberry containers to make cute DIY Easter baskets! There is a free printable included that you can use for the lids.
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s Featured Posts:
The following two posts both received the most amount of clicks last week. Please take the time to click on the two links before your posts and pin them! Of course, you can go visit more posts as well!
- How to Stay Committed to a Schedule from Consume More for Less
- Minute to Win It Games for Spring (Easter) from Creative K Kids
Here are some Easter posts that were linked up to last week’s party!
Easter Activities and Games
- Spring (or Easter) Minute to Win It Games from Creative K Kids
- Fun Ways to Use All of Those Plastic Easter Eggs from Superheroes and Teacups
- Top 10 Easter Activities for Kids from Mom on the Move
Easter Crafts, DIY, and Decorations
- Easter Parade of Handmade Cards & Crafts! from Stamping on the Back Porch.com
- Easter Card for Kids: Punch Art Chick in Egg! from Stamping on the Back Porch.com
- Easter Mason Jar with Printable Tags from The Pin Junkie
- Easter Bunny Art from The Pin Junkie
- no-sew Easter & spring pillow from Greco Design Company
- Egg Warmer from Wesens-Art
- Egg-Cellent Bath Fizzes from Little Blog on the Homestead
- Kate Spade Inspired Gold Eggs from ash and crafts
- Pom Pom Bunny from ash and crafts
- Chalkboard Eggs from ash and crafts
- Lovely Easter Eggs Decoration Ideas from Sparkling Shoes Girl
- Nature Print Eggs from Mosswood Connections
- PB Inspired Easter Bunny Napkin Rings DIY from Brendid
- Easter Bunnies Garland Paper Craft from Brendid
Easter Egg Decorating with Kids, Easter Baskets, and Parties for Kids
- 25+ Unique Easter Egg Decorating Ideas from Mind of Meesh
- Colored Eggs from Chocolate ‘n Children
- Fill Your Easter Eggs With Legos from The Resourceful Mama
- THIS YEAR NEEDS A STAR WARS EASTER BASKET from Kimberly Michelle
- Disney FROZEN Easter Egg Hunt Party from tikkido
- Over 100 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers from Where the Smiles Have Been
- Easter Chocolate Creme Eggs from Culinary Ginger
- LIGHT KEY LIME CUPCAKES WITH YOPLAIT GREEK 100 WHIPS ICING from Divas Run for Bling
- Butterscotch Gingerbread Easter Eggs from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Lemon Bunny Scones from A “Mind” Full Mom
- 12 Easter Themed Desserts from Making More . . .
- Chocolate Pretzel Easter Egg Nests from Treat Yourself Sweeter
- Cheaters Easter Egg Chocolate Mousse from Lemon Thistle
- Bunny Ears and Bunny Nose Treats from Val Event Gal
- Free Printable: Easter Handwriting Paper from Superheroes and Teacups
- Free Printable Easter Eggs Garland from Sparkling Shoes Girl
- Free Easter Printables from Mom on the Move
- Printable Easter Joke Stickers Egg Fillers from Practical Mommy
Miscellaneous Easter Posts:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Easter Dinner from Chocolate ‘n Children
- How do I Tell if an Egg is Bad from Ducks ‘n a Row
- 15 Ideas for Easter Blog Posts from Sparkling Shoes Girl
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- Link up only your own images. So if you do a round-up, you can link up the photo you made for the round-up, but not another blogger’s photo that you may have included on that post.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.