News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
- I am doing some contributor posts, and I can’t wait to share some of them with you as they are about social media and blogging.
- I shared some fun Minute to Win It Games for Spring/Easter today! My kids had so much fun playing these with their cousins:
- I shared a yummy coleslaw recipe last week–I’m not big into coleslaw, but I like this recipe!
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s Featured Posts:
- 6 Blogging Resources You Should Be Using from Sparkles of Sunshine
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Wedding Food from A Savory Feast
- Delicious Fresh Toast from Memories by the Mile
- Let Go of the Pacifier from Practical Mommy
Here is my favorite post from last week’s party!
In honor of St Patrick’s Day this week, here were most of the St. Patrick’s Day posts linked up just last week!
- Amazing Mint Chocolate Recipe Round Up from Far from Normal
- Skinny Shamrock Mint Protein Shake from Divas Run for Bling
- Chocolate Mint Chip Madeleines from Cookie Dough and Oven Mit
- Shamrock Smoothie from Sharing A to Z
- Lucky Charms St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix from Sparkles of Sunshine
- Mini Rainbow Cloud Cupcakes from Practical Mommy
- Pistachio Crunch Cookies from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- 10 Naturally Green Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day from Future Expat
- How to Make Paper “Lucky Clover” Shamrocks from Live Randomly Simple
- 5 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts – Printables from Mom ‘n Daughter Savings
- 10 Super Awesome St. Patrick’s Day Inspired Crafts from Self Employed Writer
- Grow a Rainbow from Val Event Gal
- St. Patrick’s Day Card with a Suncatcher from Castle View Academy
- St. Patrick’s Day Snappy Bags from Sparkles of Sunshine
- Little Shamrock Cross Stitch from Yesterfood
- St. Patrick Day Goody Bags for Your Kids from The Resourceful Mama
- St. Patrick Day Scavenger Hunt from The Resourceful Mama
- St Patrick’s Day Ribbon Topiary from Thrify Artsy Girl
- St. Patrick’s Day Dollar Tree Wreaths from Feeding Big
- St. Patrick’s Day Decorations Tutorial from The Vintage Sheet Blog
- Kiss Me St Patrick’s Day Kiss Labels from Kandy Kreations
- Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers and Labels Free Printables from Sparkling Shoes Girl
- Leprechaun Water Bottle Labels For St Patrick’s Day from Smart Party Planning
- St. Patrick’s Day FREE art prints from Greco Design Company
- St. Patrick’s Day Literacy Pack (Free) from Castle View Academy
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.