News about what’s happening on Creative K Kids:
- Here are 9 Minute to Win It Games that you can play for Valentine’s Day parties. They can be used in the classroom, at home, or even for adult parties. There are printable directions and other printable resources.
- On Friday, I shared my goals for February including sharing some spreadsheets I amusing this year to track all my pins. If you don’t have a system, then see what I am using!
- Saturday, I shared some pictures of what we have done as a family if you want a peek into our lives.
- Last Tuesday, I shared a round up of 20+ Dip Recipes–and many of those recipes were ones you all linked up here!
Welcome to the
Here are this week’s Featured Posts:
- Bacon and Cheese Bagels from Far From Normal had 8 clicks! These look addictive!
- Chocolate Cherry Brownies from Domain of the Mad Mommy had 7 clicks. Here’s a perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day.
Here are my featured posts from last week’s party!
Chinese New Year is the biggest holiday for many countries in Asia. Since my mother-in-law is Vietnamese, it is special to her as well. My children all get a little Chinese envelope with a few dollars on Chinese New Year. So any recipe that was slightly Asian got included in today’s featured posts as well as my post for eggrolls (which my mother-in-law taught me how to make.)
- How to Make Chinese Recipes to Celebrate Chinese New Year from Wondermom Wannabe
- Lightened-Up Mongolian Chicken from MJ and Hungryman
- Chinese Recipes to Celebrate Chinese New Year from In the Playroom
- Homemade Egg Rolls from Creative K Kids
- Baked Asian Chicken Rice Balls with Cheddar from MJ and Hungryman
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
We have new co-hosts for January and February. Please follow them on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning 35 posts a week and commenting on those posts.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for 2 more co-hosts for May and June. You can email Tammy at [email protected](dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.