Welcome to the
Here are this week’s Featured Posts:
These 8 posts received all the same amount of clicks last week!
- Candy Corn M&M Cookies — Be Forever 31
- Grilled Eggplant Rollatini — A “Mind” Full Mom
- Peanut Butter Banana Flatbread — My Family Mealtime
- 100’s of Free Printables — Denverista
- Easy DIY Scarf — Some of This and That and Other Things
- Get Paid to Work for Newslines — Work at Home Wisdom
- Bliss Jar – Homemade DYI’s — Peanutbutter-Runner
My Pick(s) of the Week!
- Fall Leaves Banner By Typically Simple
- Simple Fall Garland by Designs by Miss Mandee
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece by Intelligent Domestications
- Paper Candy Corn Pennants by One Creative Mommy
- Free Fall Printable (that can be framed) by Carrie Elle
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for September and October! Please Follow!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host’s beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow The Ultimate Linky,Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of The Ultimate Linky or Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.
‘); // ]]>