Have fun at today’s Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. Thanks for linking up and pinning the two posts that are linked up before your posts!
Here are this week’s Featured Posts:
The following three posts received the most clicks this past week!
- I loved this post by Surviving Toddlerhood called Dear Momma, Let Them Love You . . . There is no picture, but it has a powerful message!
- Oh My Heartsie Girl goes down memory lane in her post Handmade Soap and Washing In The 50′s. I am not that old, but I remember helping my grandma washing clothes with a wringer washtub too!
- Mind of Meesh shared a timely post that has 12 great Back to School Teacher Gifts. I need to start thinking about this!
My picks from last week!
Tis the season for zucchini! I picked about 8 zucchini just this past week from my garden, so I decided to feature the zucchini recipes that were linked up! Here is a zucchini round-up of the zucchini recipes linked up last week plus a couple of my own zucchini recipes! I’ll have to try to get up my zucchini casserole recipe for tomorrow for Tasty Tuesdays!
- Tex Mex Stuffed Zucchini by New York Foodie
- This post by The Wilderness Wife has directions for the recipe Zucchini and Tomatoes Au Gratin plus links to the following recipes:
- Slow Cooker Zucchini Italiano Casserole by The Wilderness Wife
- Sister Jo’s Zucchini Relish by The Wilderness Wife
- Bread and Butter Zucchini Pickles by The Wilderness Wife
- Martha’s Sweet Zucchini Cupcakes by Howling at the Moon
- Caprese Stuffed Zucchini Boats by Best of Long Island and Central Florida
- Fried Zucchini Cakes by Creative K Kids
- Zucchini Bread by Creative K Kids
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
Your Co-hosts for July and August! Please Follow!
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.