For several years after my husband and I were married, I received some of Taste of Home’s magazines. This is one recipe that I found in those magazines that my husband loves. Probably because it has his favorite chips, Doritos, in it!
Now my kids have mixed reviews. Three of them really liked it, but my super-skinny and fussy daughter didn’t like it as she said it was “too spicy” and had “too much sour cream.” My three year old also didn’t want it, but right now she doesn’t like anything she doesn’t recognize.
This recipe is not the healthiest of recipes, but it is fun to make every once and a while; and it is easy to make!
If you would like to link up to 3 of your old or new recipes, please feel free to do so! I just have two requests for this linky!
- Please follow me (either by receiving emails of my posts–you can sign up over on the left sidebar, following me on facebook, or by following me on pinterest.)
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, I will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. If you want to, you could follow it to see great food recipes!
- If I have a real busy week and can’t post a recipe, I’ll feature some of you! By linking up, you agree to let me use your pictures and links in future feature recipe posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all of my social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Thanks for linking up!