May is here (tomorrow), and it promises to be crazy, so I am going to keep my goals short, sweet, and hopefully attainable.
Here are my three main goals for the year:
- Spiritually: Read my Bible every day.
- Start exercising at least 2 times a week.
- Create good habits.
Corresponding with my 3 main goals:
- April was my worst month yet with my daily Bible reading time. I want this to be a priority in May.
- I am not focusing on exercising in May. I did better in April as it was nice and I just got outside for bike rides or walks with the kids. I am sure I will do some bike riding or go on walks with the kids in May as well.
- Going to sleep on time was worse in April as well. I am keeping it a goal to try to be in bed by midnight.
May is going to be so busy as my sister is back in town from South Africa and I have many doctor appointments for kids set up. So my main goal is to prioritize what absolutely needs to be done each day–and get those things done.
I think my task bar for my calendar is going to get used a lot this month.
Here are my secondary goals:
- Have each of the older three girls (at least the oldest two) wash dishes once a week.
- Make the older children consistently pack their own lunches.
- Finish Karis’s quilt.
- Continue to pack up unneeded items for a garage sale.
Here are a few of blogging goals for this month:
- Average 15,000 pageviews a month. Pageviews are right now at 14,500 after my awesome March views dropped off the 30 day grid.
- Get 6 contributor posts done.
If you linked up and would like to grab the button to remind you where the link-up is, please feel free to!