Post-it Notes have been used for years for a variety of reasons — in fact, the iconic Canary Yellow Post-it Not is celebrating its 35th Anniversary this year! Look at how far the Post-it Brand has come!
I use Post-it notes all the time.
- They are on my desk at school, and I will hand one to a parent if they have to give me an email address or some other information. I used them in grading my students in counting by 1’s or by 10’s. I would have a few do it every day, and write their names after they were done on the same note.
- I have some by my phone at home for messages there.
My junior-high daughter uses them for school.
She takes notes in her notebook as she listens to the teacher on the video, but if the teacher goes back and emphasizes something later, then she’ll add the information to the right page with a Post-it note. She was excited when she heard that I was receiving some Post-it products to review!
The little flags my husband will use as he studies his Bible and commentaries for a sermon.
He’ll mark pages for an illustration or a note that he wants to remember for later.
Then I have used Post-it note pads for these presents:
And you can get a ton of inspiration by searching “post-it” on Pinterest.
I also loved these educational ideas that many bloggers used Post-It Notes for:
- Post-It Note Name from Teach Mama (pictures)
- Sight Word Post-It Note Activity for Kindergarten from No Time for Flashcards (pictured)
- Post-it Note art, crafts and activities (Origami Tulip, Tulip Card (pictured), and Post-it Note Pinwheels) from The Mad House
- Post-It Notes Sudoku from School Time Snippets (pictured)
- Post-It Notes Math: Fact Family Neighborhood from School Time Snippets (pictured)
- Post-It Note Noun Hunt from School Time Snippets (pictured)
- Post-It Math Games – Get Ready for K Through Play from Mess for Less (pictured)
- Post It! Simple Graphing with Preschool Children from Not Just Cute (pictured)
Here were a couple of great organizational ideas that used Post-It notes:
- Create Your Own Ultimate To Do List Using the Post-it Brand World of Color Collections from The Chirping Moms
- How to Organize School Binders from 5 Minutes for Mom
And of course, you can always put those sticky Post-It Notes on mirrors, in lunchboxes, on plates before dinner, and so many other places!
Here was a great idea for Cheerful Post-its from Mama Miss. Leave a nice note that will make anyone’s day! They’re perfect for Valentine’s Day and all year long!
Here were the Post-It Notes that I received for review from Post-It: (and you can enter a giveaway that is worth $25 of Post-It Brand items below!)
I also received a set of Post-It Study page markers. You can see them in picture below.
You can find more information and all of Post-It Brand products HERE.
You can enter the giveaway to win $25 worth of Post-It Brand items.